Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited by the Bank of Baroda branch for the vacant posts of Data Analyst, Mobility & Front End Developer, Integration Expert. There is a total of 25 Vacancies which has a due date of 02nd September 2019. To have brief information relating to the application fees, age level and much more, look upon the below-given article.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Data Analyst, Mobility & Front End Developer|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||02nd September 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Data Analyst – 04
- Data Manager – 02
- Data Engineer – 04
- Business Analyst – 02
- Mobility & Front End Developer – 06
- Integration Expert – 02
- Emerging Technologies Expert – 04
- Technology Architect – 01
Last Date to Apply: 02nd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree (Quantitative Field)/BE (CS/IT)/MCA/PG (Business Management)/PGDM from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC applicants Rs. 600/-
- Only Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of August 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form in online mode on the website
- Fill the accurate and adequate details as per the prescribed instructions.
- Upload the important documents by the due date.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application on the portal.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate should keep in mind that it is necessary to visit the website to check the latest updates continuously.