Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development Recruitment: Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development has a piece of good news for all the citizens who are in search of a job this year. The department is looking forward to hire desirable and experienced aspirants for appointment as “Junior Assistant, Tax Collector, etc.” to fill up the 1004 various posts. The recruitment is for Assam state and the applications will be accepted online.
Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Tax Collector, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||1004|
|Last Date to Apply||17 September 2020|
Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Block Development Officer Panchayat – 39
- Assistant Block Development Officer W&C – 46
- Assistant Block Development Officer Senior Gram Sevak – 88
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary – 578
- Tax Collector cum Road Mohrar – 243
- Junior Assistant – 10
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a prestigious institute/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 17 September 2020 and the submission starts from 28 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in the written test and on the basis of the merit list.
Application Fee: No application fee is asked by PNRD to apply for this recruitment.
- Chosen candidates will get an attractive salary ranging between Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 per month along with Grade Pay of Rs.5200/5600/7600 per month.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be maximum or equal to 38 years and a minimum or equal to 18 years counted from 1 Jan 2020. The Department will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit rural.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development Recruitment:
- Job seekers should fill the application form from rural.assam.gov.in
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, other credentials, etc.
- Upload your digital signature in a clear white background.
- Submit the application form before the last date to confirm your entry.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site to know the dates of the written exams and other updates regarding this recruitment.