National Housing Bank Recruitment: A number of vacancies are liberated by National Housing Bank this year. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions contained in this article as it covers all the major details about Assistant Manager Posts that are vacant in the department and are 16 in number. The details related to eligibility criteria,
online registration method, payment of Application Fee, etc are mentioned below.
National Housing Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2020|
National Housing Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Housing Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade – 16
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission is to be done latest by 18 September 2020 and the commencement of submission on the official site starts from 29 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed Graduation/CA/CMA/CS from a recognized college/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Online objective test and Personal Interview will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: A attractive pay ranging between Rs.23700 – Rs.42020 per month will be given to selected applicants.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.850
- ST/SC/PH Candidates – Rs.175
Age criteria: The age limit defined for this post is 21 – 30 years counted from 1 August 2020. NHB will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://www.nhb.org.in
How To Apply For National Housing Bank Recruitment Online-
- Go to the official site and read the guidelines in detail.
- Now, enter the details in the application form according to the instruction provided by NHB.
- Attach the documents like Photograph, Signature, ID Proof, DOB Proof, Residence Proof, Graduation mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application fee and fill the transaction details in the application form and attach the receipt also by scanning it.
- Submit the form before the session times out.
NOTE: The application submitted should be complete in all aspects as the form once submitted cannot be edited and check the site regularly to know the dates and syllabus of the online exam.