CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Chattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited online applications to be filled on www.psc.cg.gov.in for recruitment for 253 vacancies for the various posts of Insurance Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, Assistant. Make sure to submit the filled applications till the specified date.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Insurance Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||253|
|Last Date to Apply|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Insurance Medical Officer-52
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon-162
- Civil Judge-32
- Assistant Geo Hydrologist (Department of Water Resources)-05
- Assistant Geo Physicist (Department of Water Resources)-01
- Assistant Geo Chemist (Department of Water Resources)-01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed the following academic qualifications as per the post concerned:
- Post 1: MBBS
- Post 2: Graduation in Veterinary Sciences
- Post 3: Degree in Law
- Post 4-6: PG Degree in Geo-Hydrologist/ Geo-Physics/ Geo-Chemist
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required to qualify the Written Exam and Personal Interview only on the basis of which they will be recruited for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get salary as per the following criteria:
- Post 1,2: Rupees 56,100 per month
- Post 3: Rupees 27,700-44,770 per month
- Post 4-6: Rupees 15,600-39,100 with GP 5,400 p.m.
Application Fees: Application fee for the candidates of General and All India Category have to pay Rupees 400 as application fee. For the candidates of SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC Categories of CG State is 300 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age must be as follows on 01/01/2020:
- Post 1: 18-32 years
- Post 2: 21-30 years 21-40 years
- Post 3: 21-35 years
- Post 4-6: 21-30 years
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill an online form on www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Pay the application fee and upload copies of the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and ensure to verify all the details before the final submission at least once.
NOTE: Candidates can apply for the recruitment between the following periods:
- Post 1: 09/04/2020 to 08/05/2020
- Post 2,4-6: 18/03/2020 to 16/04/2020
- Post 3: 04/03/2020 to 02/04/2020