AAI Recruitment 2021: A public sector enterprise owned by the government of India named as Airport Authority of India specially entrusted with the function of civil aviation on both air and ground level. The organization is seeking expert candidates for the posts of Manager & Junior Engineer on 368 vacancies. The application portal will be closed by 29/01/2021, therefore, all the possible efforts must be made to fill the form by this date. To get more details, check the upcoming paragraphs.
AAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Manager & Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||29 January 2021|
AAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Manager (Fire Services) – 11
- Manager (Technical) – 02
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 83
- Junior Executive (Technical) – 08
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA are the necessary qualifications that the candidate must have at the time of application. Also, check out further details in the official notification.
Age Criteria: On 30th November 2020, the age of the candidate must be up to 32 years (Post 01) and 27 years (Post 02). The rules regarding age relaxation will be :
- PWD – 10 years.
- SC/ST – 05 years.
- OBC (NCL) – 03 years.
- 05 years for those who are residents of J&K between 01.01.1980. to 31.12.1989.
- 10 years for those who are in AAI continuous service.
Application Fee: Fees details are mentioned below :
- For General and OBC castes – INR 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Female – INR 170/-
- No fees for PwD
Pay Scale: The pay package will be around Rs. 60000-180000/- post 01 and Rs. 40000-140000/- post 02. In addition to it, various allowances will be paid to the candidate.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be solely through Online Examination, Interview, and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding AAI Recruitment 2021–
No application can be submitted after 29/01/2021. Therefore, apply by the due date.
How To Apply Online For AAI Recruitment 2021–
- First of all, aspirants must ensure that he/she is eligible for the posts.
- For online application, move to ‘Career Page’ on the website https://aai.aero.
- Put complete details from the original certificates which the applicant had.
- Upload the digital signature with the scanned passport size photograph.
- Make the payment and hold its receipt for further reference.
- Before the last submission, recheck the details added in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must have valid mail and mobile at the time of application and it must remain active till recruitment continues.