Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Bihar Technical Service Commission needs to hire 6379 skilled and the eligible persons for the posts of Junior Engineer. The application must reach in the organization in Online mode and it should be done on or before due date which is 15th April 2019. Anxious person should read the article before applying for the post stating the complete information of selection process, age level and others factors.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||6379|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5815
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -432
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 132
Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have Diploma in Electrical/Civil and Mechanical Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package with the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
- For the candidates belonging to GEN/OBC (Including Candidates of Other States)category Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 50/- for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Male) & 18-40 years (Female) years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2018.
Official Website: www.gov.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Enter the organization official website on google.
- Fill the online application form after read all about it.
- Fill the details about the name, address, qualifications, etc. in form.
- Upload the documents with photograph and signature with the form.
- Pay fees and submit the form on or before due date.
- Do no send hard copy of form at any Place.
NOTE: The candidate must visit the official website latest notifications columns to know more about the regular updates.