Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment 2019: In order to fill the vacant posts, the Gujarat Secondary Service Board has invited applications from the passionate and the physically efficient persons for the 2367 posts of Supervisor Instructor. Applications is to be submitted Online before 11th April 2019. Further doubts about the eligibility criteria and age, pay scale, etc. will be clear in article below.
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||2367|
|Last Date to apply||11-04-2019|
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Supervisor Instructor – 2367
Last Date to Apply: 11-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree/10th with ITI (NAC/NTC) from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam and Computer Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 31340/- per month.
Application Fees: For General Candidates Rs. 100/- (No fees for remaining category candidates)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details about name, address, qualifications,etc. as per instructions.
- Upload the latest photograph in passport size and signature in the form
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Keep out the print copy of the form filled for future requirement.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form need to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must go in thorough the official website to check the latest updates announced by the organization relevant to the post.