BMRCL Recruitment: BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED is qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to 19 posts of Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant in the Project Wing. The applications need to be submitted offline to the address mentioned below. All the major details concerning BMRCL Recruitment are given in this article.
BMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2020|
BMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager (F&A) – 1
- General Manager (Project Finance) – 1
- Deputy General Manager – 2
- Assistant General Manager – 2
- Manager – 2
- Assistant Manager – 4
- Executive Assistants – 4
Last Date to Apply: The offline application form submission has to take place till 31 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed B.Com with CA/CWA/MBA from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
- General Manager (F&A) – 1.4 to 1.79 lac per month
- General Manager (Project Finance) – 1.4 to 1.79 lac per month
- Deputy General Manager – 1.10 to 1.40 lac per month
- Assistant General Manager – 0.67 to 0.93 lac per month
- Manager – 0.55 to 0.80 lac per month
- Assistant Manager – 0.48 to 0.58 lac per month
- Executive Assistants – 0.26 to 0.35 lac per month
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by BMRCL to apply for this recruitment.
- General Manager (F&A) – Max age limit 50 years
- General Manager (Project Finance) – Max age limit 62 years
- Deputy General Manager – Max age limit 45 years
- Assistant General Manager – Max age limit 45 years
- Manager – Max age limit 40 years
- Assistant Manager – Max age limit 40 years
- Executive Assistants – Max age limit 30 years
Official Website: www.english.bmrc.co.in
How To Apply For BMRCL Recruitment Offline-
- Search the notice related to this recruitment. Read the guidelines first.
- If you are eligible in terms of age and qualification then download the application form.
- Now, fill the application form according to the instruction provided.
- Attach the documents asked by BMRCL.
- Submit it before 31st August 2020 to General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex,
K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore
NOTE: You should visit the official site to get more updates.