BECIL Recruitment: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED has issued employment notification on the vacant 19 Vacancies of Consulting Editor, Professional Designers, etc. The recruitment is for the Office of Bureau of Outreach and Communication under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi. The mode of submission of the application form is online and this article contains all the major details concerning this recruitment. This is a contractual job and BECIL invites application from skilled and eligible personnel.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Consulting Editor, Professional Designers|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of BECIL Recruitment:
Company Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Consulting Editor – 02
- Assistant Consulting Editor – 02
- Consulting Language Editor – 11
- Professional Designers – 04
Last Date to Apply: Application form needs to be filed on or before 25 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should be a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree / Diploma preferably in Mass Communication or Journalism or Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Fine Art or Commercial Art or Applied Art or in Graphic Design from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired for the vacant posts on the basis of the test and Personal Interview.
- Consulting Editor – Rs.100000 per month
- Assistant Consulting Editor – Rs.60000 per month
- Consulting Language Editor – Rs.75000 per month
- Professional Designers – Rs.50000 per month
Age criteria: Age limit is not mentioned by BECIL. Please keep checking the official site to get updates on the same.
Official Website: www.becil.com
Application Process For BECIL Recruitment Online-
- Interested aspirants can fill the application form from the site mentioned above.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Attach the documents asked by BECIL.
- Attach your latest passport size photograph and upload the digital signature also.
- Submit it before the last date on the official site after re examing all the details.
NOTE: Applicants submitting applications for various posts should note that it is a contractual job and more updates and information can be seen on the official site of BECIL.