Bihar Forest Department Recruitment: Bihar Forest Department has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year. The forest department is in search of skilled and educated aspirants to fill up the 720 Posts Of Forester and Forest Guard. The mode of applying for this recruitment is online and application forms need to be filed on or before next month. Read this notification completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Bihar Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forester and Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||720|
|Last Date to Apply||4 & 10 September 2020|
Bihar Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forester – 236 Posts
- Forest Guard – 484 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 12th or equivalent from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: The performance of applicants will be tested on the basis of written exam, physical test, and personal interview.
- Forester – Rs.29200- Rs.92300 per month
- Forest Guard – Rs. 21700- Rs.69100 per month
- Applicants of General/ OBC/ EWS/ EBC category will pay Rs.450 as an application fee.
- Applicants of SC/ ST category will pay Rs.112 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Job opportunists should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years of age for Forester and 24 years for the post of Forest Guard. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment and belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation by Bihar Forest Department.
Official Website: http://csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Forest Department Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants must read the official notification first on http://csbc.bih.nic.in
- If you are eligible for this job in terms of age & qualification, then apply online by filling an online application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields in the application form completely regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Upload a latest pp size photograph of yours in the colored background and digital signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site of the Bihar Forest Department to get information about written exam dates, and for more updates.