Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: Assam Public Service Commission has advertised a job notification for this year. It wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to 577 Posts Of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer. The applications will be invited offline for this recruitment on or before 17 August 2020. Interested Indian Citizens who are permanent residents of Assam and are looking forward to a secured career can apply after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details regarding this recruitment.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||577|
|Last Date to Apply||17 August 2020|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 222
- Junior Engineer – 344
- Assistant Architect – 11
- Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done a Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering/Bachelors Degree in Architecture from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be conducted to check the proficiency of applicants for various posts.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 30,000 – to Rs. 1,10,000 per month + Grade pay of Rs.12,700
- Junior Engineer – Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 per month + Grade pay of Rs.8700
- Assistant Architect – Rs. 30,000 – to Rs. 1,10,000 per month + Grade pay of Rs.12,700
- General/ EWS Candidate: Rs 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC : Rs.150/-
- For BPL Candidate: Nil
Age criteria: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in/
How To Apply For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications are to be submitted offline for this recruitment. So you need to go to the official site first.
- Download the application form on a high-quality paper.
- Candidates should fill in the application in the prescribed format laid by APSC and attach documents in support of qualification and identity proofs, Assam resident certificate, and more as asked by department.
- Pay the application fee through Treasury Challan.
- Enclose all the documents in a single envelope and mention the post on the cover of envelope you are applying to.
- Submit it before the last date to The Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
NOTE: The applicants should provide a valid email id and mobile number in the application form as the applicants whose applications will be shortlisted will be informed via messaging or email.