Bank Jobs Recruitment: You all will be amazed to hear that over 10000+ vacancies have been generated in almost all of the major banks across the country. For this, interested candidates need to crack the exam either online or offline mode. So, study the appropriate online course and do apply it before the last date. The minimum qualifications required would be a 10th/12th/Diploma. There are many websites that provide online bank courses and some of which are Udemy, etc.
Banks Jobs Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Mazor Indian banks
|Name of the Job
|Clerk, Junior Associate, Manager, Specialist Cadre Officer, Assistant Manager, and Executives
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
Bank Jobs Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- RBI Recruitment: 01 Posts
- EXIM Bank Recruitment: 19 Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment: Various Marketing Officer Posts
- NABARD Recruitment: 170Posts
- IBPS Recruitment: 6035 Posts
Qualifications required will be 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/ Graduation/Post Graduation, depending on the post.
Aspirants applying for this recruitment must have cracked either an online exam or an offline one.
Written Exam basically refers to checking up the candidates’ Intelligence according to that level of jobs. It is very necessary to qualify in the written exam because it is an entrance to any job. Banks’ jobs conduct Preliminary and main exams for all types of posts. In the Preliminary exam, there will be three portions which have below
- Mathematics/ Aptitude
How to apply for Bank Jobs Recruitment Online:
Applying for Bank Jobs candidate has to visit the official website.
- Go to the Homepage click on Career with us
- See the link to particular jobs.
- Apply Online/Offline
- If the application filling process is online then click on the link
- Register yourself, after getting registered with us you will receive the login Id and password.
- Again access your login details, complete the application form
- Upload your recent photograph and signature, and submit the application form
- Take a printout with you for future preferences.
How to apply for Bank Jobs Recruitment Offline:
- Open the link Apply and download the application form.
- Read the Instructions for filling up the application form, after that fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach all required documents copy; paste your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Complete the application form and send it to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Note: We are not responsible for any change so we advised you to that go through the official notification for a particular bank’s website to see the detailed advertisement.