RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s largest bank, and it has also released 06 vacancies of Medical Consultant because of COVID-19 pandemic. All the job seekers in search of Banking Job are hereby informed that the largest bank is looking for hardworking and dedicated medical professionals to fill up the various posts. Applications for this recruitment will be accepted offline and via email.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Bank||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||29th June 2020|
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Name of The Posts: Reserve Bank of India Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Medical Consultant -06
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 29th June 2020.
- The aspirants who are applying for Medical Consultant Post should have done MBBS from a recognized medical college/institute/university approved by Indian Medical Council.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing
medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Fixed hourly remuneration will be given to appointed aspirants.
Application Fees: Check the official site of RBI to know the application fee structure.
Age criteria: RBI has not given any updation regarding the age criteria for Medical Consultant Post.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
How To Apply For RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates are required to visit online on the website www.rbi.org.in
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application complete in all respects like the applicant’s details, photographs, signature, fees, etc.
- Submit the application form via email to email@example.com or by post to THE Regional Director, Human Resource Management
Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru –
560 001, on or before June 29, 2020.
NOTE: There are a total of 6 vacancies under RBI Recruitment of which 3 belong to the General category and 1 each to SC/ST/OBC category.