Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: – Supreme Court of India SCI has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Court Assistant. There have 210 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Job Opportunity at Jaipur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
|Supreme Court of India
|Name of the Vacancy
|Junior Court Assistant
|Number of Posts
|Last date of application
|10 July 2022
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Junior Court Assistant
Candidate has passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India and also having the English Computer Typing speed: 35 WPM
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as of 01-05-2022. Age relaxations will be given as per the rules for Post wise age details go to detailed advertisement
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. 250/- for the application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
The selection of the candidate will be done in the following phases:-
- Written Exam
- Typing test
- Descriptive Paper
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get a salary of INR Rs. 35400/- will be offered by the organization.
How to apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Go to visit the official page www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment with us tab.
- Read instructions very carefully, and open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB, etc.
- After registration, the candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered mobile number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill the queries
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- For future reference after completing take a printout of the application form
Important Links to Follow for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
Note: All the students should read the official notification correctly related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for 210 Junior Court Assistant Post If you want to know other information like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure just visit www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in