Water Resources Department Recruitment 2019: It is a matter of pleasure for all of us that the Water Resources Department in Maharashtra state decided to hire capable and eligible candidates for 500 Vacant posts of Junior Engineer. The organization fixed the 15th of August 2019 which is the due date for Online application. And any application being left unfilled can’t submit after it. An applicant must collect complete details regarding the post to know his/her interest/need for such a type of job.
Water Resources Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|15th August 2019
Water Resources Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 500
Last Date to Apply: 15th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for such a job must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from the known Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Online Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i,e, Rs. 38600 to 122800/- per month.
- For Open candidates Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved category candidates Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Water Resources Department, Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website of the organization.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the given guidelines.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and important documents.
- Pay the application fees in a fixed way and submit the application before the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Regularly get the latest amendments in the post in order to ensure the successful application of the post.