Western Railway Recruitment 2019: The notification released by the Western Railway specifies that the organization is searching for 306 eligible and experts to put on the vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. Online applications are invited for this purpose. The candidate must read the official notification for the complete details of the post in order to ensure the successful submission of the application.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician|
|Number of vacancies||306|
|Last Date to apply||11th November 2019|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 85
- Technician Grade III – 221
Last Date to Apply: 11th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam/CBT, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consist of Rs. 19900/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- The application procedure requires proper follow of the steps one by one, the first of which is apply through the link available.
- Fill the instructions carefully in the form after read the guidelines.
- Then after completing it, upload the clear white background photograph in the form.
- Pay the fees if asked otherwise leave.
- And finally, submit an application through the portal.
- Only a single chance of application will be given to the applicant so must fill it carefully.
- It is beneficial to retain the print out for further reference.
NOTE: There is a need to go through the notifications released by the organization from time to time.