WCDD Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Women & Child Development Department of Karnataka state has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various Anganwadi Workers & Helpers for the vacant 199 vacancies. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for these posts. The mode of submission of the application form is online via the official site anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.You need to submit your applications on or before 21 July 2022.
WCDD Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women & Child Development Department Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Workers & Helpers|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Last Date to Apply||18th July 2022 & 21st July 2022|
Total Vacancy Details Of Women & Child Development Department Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Women & Child Development Department
Name of The Posts:
- Dakshina Kannada/Anganwadi Workers – 09
- Dakshina Kannada/Anganwadi Helpers – 78
- Chitradurga/Anganwadi Workers – 16
- Chitradurga/Anganwadi Helpers – 196
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission ends on
- 21 July 2022 for Dakshina Kannada
- 18 July 2022 for Chitradurga.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done 4th to 9th/10th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Also, Check the Latest Notification BOB Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Written tests and personal interviews will be conducted for hiring candidates for various posts listed under this recruitment.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay will be offered to applicants under this recruitment.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the WCDD officials to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The age of the job seekers must be between the specified age limit of 18-35 years from the specified date. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category by WCDD Officials
Official Website: anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Application Process For Women & Child Development Department Recruitment Online-
- Go to anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Career section.
- Fill out the application form and attach a passport-size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, and other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date.
Important Links to Follow for WCDD Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: You need to note that this recruitment is for Karnataka state and for particular Tumakuru region for more information you should visit the official site mentioned above.