Western Railway Recruitment: Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra Western Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year and wants to recruit hardworking and skilled aspirants for the 13 posts of Staff Nurse, Lab. Supdt., Radiographer to serve the nation to fight against the deadly global pandemic situation because of Covid -19. All the candidates will be required to attend the online Walk-in-Interview on 11&12.05.2020. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply under Western railways then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Lab. Supdt.,Radiographer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||5 May 2020|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 09
- Lab superintendent – 02
- Radiographer – 02
- Staff Nurse – Job seekers should have a Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Lab superintendent – Applicants should have completed B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized board/ institution.
- Radiographer – Applicants should have 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry And Diploma in Radiographer X-Ray Technician from a recognized board/ institution.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 5 April 2020 for the submission of the online application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview which will be held online or telephonic.
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 44900/ per month + Allowance
- Lab superintendent – Rs. 35400/ per month
- Radiographer – Rs. 29200/ per month
Application Fees: This recruitment is on an emergency basis so no application fee is to be paid by applicants to apply for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab. Supdt.,Radiographer.
1. Staff Nurse – 20-40 years
2. Lab superintendent – 18-33 years
3. Radiographer – 19- 33 years
4. Former Railway / Government Employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Process for Western Railway Recruitment :
- The application format for this recruitment is given on the above, mentioned official site. Applicants need to go there and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- Start filling the application form with all the necessary details like name, dob, address proof, year of passing, qualifications, etc. and attach documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Send the above – mentioned documents along with scanned application form to [email protected] .com before the last date up to 6 pm. NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment you need to visit wr.indianra ilways.gov.in and this recruitment is on an urgent basis so apply as soon as possible and confirm your entry.