West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Recruitment: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is on the lookout for deserving aspirants for appointments in the state of West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by the department for 139 Posts Of Constable, Sub-Inspector to operate Water Scooter (Jet Ski) of Coastal Police Stations under Coastal Security Scheme. The department intends to recruit desirable and physically fit male applicants who are retired from the Indian Navy/Indian Coast Guard.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Sub-Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||139|
|Last Date to Apply||18 October 2020|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Board Name: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Crew) – 92 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Crew Comprising Master) – 24 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Crew Engine Driver)- 23 Posts
- The interested applicants who are applying for this job should have served as a Chief Petty Officer/Petty Officer in the Navy (Navigation, Communication, Gunnery)/Leading Seaman/Seaman-I/Seaman-II in Navy.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 18 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: The desired candidates will be selected based on their performance in Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Personal Interview, etc.
- Constable (Crew) – Rs.32100 – Rs.82900 per month
- Sub-Inspector (Crew Comprising Master) – Rs.27000 – Rs.69800 per month
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Crew Engine Driver)- Rs.22700 – Rs.58500 per month
Age criteria: The applicant’s age should not be exceeding 45 years as of 1 Jan 2020. Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates will be given age relaxation of 5 years and OBC applicants of 3 years.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://wbpolice.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to http://wbpolice.gov.in/ and search the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by WBPRB and attach valid id proof, a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more information about WBPRB recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.