Women & Child Development Department Recruitment 2019: Women & Child Development Department (WCD) has specified an official notification for 412 Vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. Interested and capable candidates should submit online applications through the portal of the organization. The due date to receive the application is different as per the posts which are shown below. For details, in brief, the candidate should read the article given below.
Women & Child Development Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women & Child Development Department|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Number of vacancies||412|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Women & Child Development Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Women & Child Development Department
Name of The Posts:
- Anganwadi Worker – 21 (Mandya)
- Anganwadi Helper – 109 (Mandya)
- Anganwadi Worker – 20 (Kodagu)
- Anganwadi Helper – 47 (Kodagu)
- Anganwadi Worker – 13 (Dakshina Kannada)
- Anganwadi Helper – 41 (Dakshina Kannada)
- Anganwadi Worker – 30 (Kolar)
- Anganwadi Helper – 131 (Kolar)
Last Date to Apply:
- For Post 1 & 2 – 02nd November 2019
- For Post 3 & 4 – 08th November 2019
- For Post 5 & 6 – 19th October 2019
- For Post 7 & 8 – 14th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 4th to 9th/10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list, Written Exam, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Women & Child Development Department Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of the organization.
- Put up the details in the form after the read of the necessary instructions.
- Then at this step upload the important documents including the signature and photograph of the applicant in a scanned form.
- Submit the application before the due date.
- An applicant can retain the print of the form for future necessity.
- Hard copy need not send at any place.
NOTE: Check the latest updates on the web page from time to time.