West Bengal Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019: The best opportunity for science students to join the West Bengal Pollution Control Board and that’s why the organization invites applications from multitasking candidates to apply for 06 Vacant posts of Junior Laboratory Assistant. The due date for Interview for selection purpose is 02nd July 2019. For the brief information of the post like the pay scale, required age and much more, look the below-given notification.
West Bengal Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||02-07-2019|
West Bengal Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 06
Last Date to Apply: 02-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should hold the B.Sc. Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25500/- per month.
Application Fees: Please check out the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-39 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.wbpcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should take out the print of the form from the website.
- Fill the details in the form about the name, address, phone, experience, etc, details of the applicant.
- Duly signed the form with photograph along some necessary credentials should be presented at the time of interview to the venue given below: West Bengal Pollution Control Board Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector – III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106
- The date on which interview will be conducted is 02nd July 2019.
NOTE: Please check the official website from time to time because any kind of discrepancy will be on the candidate himself.