WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is before us with a good news of recruitment through the article published by it. The article specifies 1497 vacancies offered by the organization to fill the vacant posts of General Duty Medical Officer and Block Officer of Health. The applications can be submitted online through the portal at www.wbhrb.in. For complete knowledge on the contents of the post offered by WBHRB, go through the notification given below.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer of Health|
|Number of vacancies||1497|
|Last Date to apply||22-11-2019|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1329
- Block Medical Officer of Health – 168
Last Date to Apply: 22-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have MBBS Degree from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: The interested candidate must pass through Examination and Interview to being selected for the post.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 52800/- per month.
- For the candidates of GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 210/-
- No fees for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be less than 36 years and 40 years depending on the post as the case may be besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant need to fill the online form on the website in a proper way.
- Fill the details there in an accurate and understandable manner.
- Now upload the scanned photograph of the applicant with the signature.
- Ensure the successful payment in the prescribed form.
- And finally, click on submit to further pass the application for approval.
NOTE: The applicant must remember that it is important to know the new updates announced by the organization as any of them being left can make application worst.