UPSSSC Recruitment: A new job notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission with regard for 694 Exercise Trainer,Regional Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer posts. The contenders who are willing to secure their job can apply by submitting online application form on or before the last date i.e. 17th and 23rd April 2018. The desired contenders who want to know more about the vacancy. can visit the article mentioned below.
UPSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
|Name of Posts
|Exercise Trainer,Regional Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer
|Number of vacancies
|Last date to apply
|17th and 23rd April 2018.
UPSSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Name Of The Posts: Exercise Trainer,Regional Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer
Number Of Posts:694
- Exercise Trainer-42
- Regional Youth Welfare and Regional Development Team Officer-652
The desired contenders should hold Graduation Degree with D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/Diploma/ M.P.Ed from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The application fee for the aspirants belonging to GEN/ OBC is Rs. 125/- ,for ST/ SC is Rs. 65/- and for PWD is Rs 25/-.
The contenders age should be in the range of 21 to 40 years counted from 1st July 2018. Relaxation in age limit is applicable for the contenders belonging to reserved categories as per organizational regulation.
The contenders who are applying will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Physical Test.
The selected aspirants will get handsome salary packages of Rs 35,400-1,12,400/- (Post 1), Rs 29200-92300/- (Post 2) per month.
The opening date for the application form is 13th March 2018 and the last date is 17th and 23rd April 2018.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Instructions to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the online application form with all the important details such as name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Don’t forget to upload your photograph and signature and submit the online application form before the last date.
- Post the application form on the address specified mentioned on the website of the organisation.
- The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organization for more details.
This was all we have regarding the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for 694 vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in For more future updates,visit the official website.We recommend you to stay tuned with us and keep sharing our posts with the needy ones.