UPSC Recruitment 2017: – A golden opportunity for all the Job seekers as UPSC which is abbreviated as Union Public Service Commission has notified for the vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandants. There are 179 vacant seats for which anyone can approach within the last date which is 5th May 2017. All the necessary information and needed qualification are like this. The candidate who wants to apply should first check their eligibility criteria and then try their luck in that recruitment.
UPSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Collectorate Ranchi Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Commandants|
|Number of Posts||179|
|Last date of application||5th May 2017|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Border Security Force||28|
|2||Central Reserve Police Force||65|
|3||Central Industrial Security Force||23|
|4||Sashastra Seema Bal||63|
Candidate having Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 20 To 25 years as on 01-08-2017
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Tests
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary will be disclosed at the time of selection.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 05.05.2017
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Read instructions before filling the application form
- Fill the application form and register yourself by providing the basic information such as email id, full name, DOB and contact number.
- After getting registration candidate will get the login id and password through which you can log in again and proceed to next step
- Log in again and fill the application form, upload your recent photograph and signature
- Complete the application form and lastly pay the application fee through your preferred format likes net banking or challan.
- Submit the application form after completion.
Click Here for New Notification of SRLM Recruitment 2017
We already provided you all information about UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 179 Assistant Commandants Posts, and if you want to know information in depth then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.upsc.gov.in