UPSC Recruitment: We are here to inform you that UPSC – Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit the candidates for the post of Research Officer, Director & Other. The organization wants 04 deserving candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible as well as are interested must apply online before the last date is 14 December 2017.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Research Officer, Director & Other|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last day to apply||14 December 2017|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Research Officer (Language/ Linguist): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Medical): 01 Post
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Director (ER): 01 Post
Number of vacancies: 04
Candidates who wants to apply they must have done their education in Master’s Degree in Linguistics for Post 1, Medical qualification for Post 2, Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education for Post 3, Masters’ Degree in Political Science/ History/ Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics for Post 4 from a recognized University with relevant experience.
A candidate who wants to apply they should be 40 years for Post 1, 43 years for Post 2, 30 years for Post 3, 45 years for Post 4 as on 28-12-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done through Test & interview.
Candidates have to pay INR Rs. 25/- through their preferred mode of paying either Net Banking, debit card, credit card or by Challan in SBI. There is no need to pay the application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Last Date to Apply Online is 14-12-2017
Last for Printing of Online Application is 15-12-2017
Instructions to apply for Mizoram UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee, if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as UPSC Recruitment for Research Officer, Director & Other Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in, for more details login to the official website. Keep in touch with us for regular update of jobs on daily basis.