UPSC Recruitment :- A wonderful opportunity for all the job seekers because Union Public Service Commission has issued an official notification “UPSC Recruitment 2017” for procurement of candidates on full time basis with job locations all over India. There are 606 vacancies for the posts of Engineering Services Examination, Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer. Interested candidates should apply online before the notification expires.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Engineering Services Examination, Marketing Officer|
|Number of posts||606|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 606
No. of posts & their name :
- Engineering Services Examination – 588
- Marketing Officer – 03
- Veterinary Officer – 01
- Lady Medical Officer – 06
- Junior Scientific Officer – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 03
- Junior Research Officer – 04
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering for Post 1 and Bachelor Degree, Master Degree for Posts 2-7 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 21 to 30 years for Post 1
- 30 years for Posts 2,4,7
- 38 years for Post 3
- 33 years for Post 5
- 35 years for Post 6
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on :
- Written Exam, Interview and Personality Test for Post 1
- Test and Interview for Posts 2-7
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 200 for Post 1 and Rs. 25/- for Posts 2-7
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD//Women), application fee is Nil.
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/- for Post 1
- Rs. 44,900/- for Post 2
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- for Post 3
- Rs. 8,000 – 13,500/- for Post 4
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4600/4800- for Posts 5-7
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is :
- 23-10-2017 for Post 1
- 12-10-2017 for Posts 2-7
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the UPSC Recruitment for 606 Engineering Services Examination, Marketing Officer Posts at www.upsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in for detailed information.