Union Public Service Commission Recruitment: Job aspirants are notified that the Union Public Service Commission has released a job vacancy for this year in search of fitted and prospective candidates for appointment for the position of Assistant Commandant. The department has a total of 209 vacant posts. More details regarding UPSC recruitment regarding qualifications, age, etc. are mentioned in this article.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of Vacancies||209|
|Last Date to Apply||07 September 2020|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- BSF – 78
- CRPF – 13
- CISF – 69
- ITBP – 27
- SSB – 22
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation Degree from a recognized University/board/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for online submission of the application form is 07 September 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Test, and Personal Interview.
- Chosen candidates will get attractive pay per month.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.200
- SC/ST/Female applicants – Nil
Age criteria: Maximum Age Limit is up to 25 Years and the minimum age of 20 years are allowed to apply for this recruitment counted from 1 August 2020. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to the official site and fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a valid id proof and domicile and caste certificate also.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Select the center of your training and posting.
- Submit the application form on the official site.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.