Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for 05 Vacant posts of Junior Scientist Officer, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Employment Officer. The due date of Online application is 01st of August 2019. The online application can be submitted through the web portal at www.upsconline.nic.in. To know more details about the post, please check out the notification given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Employment Officer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||01st August 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Scientist Officer (Chemistry) – 01
- Scientist B (Biology) – 01
- Scientist B (Explosive) – 01
- Scientist B (Texicoloy) – 01
- Assistant Employment Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 01st of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have Master Degree in the relevant field from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Recruitment Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900 to 142400/- (Post 1), Rs. 56100 to 177500/- (Post 2-4), and Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 5) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years (Post 1,5), 35 years (Post 2,3) and 38 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must fill the form online on the official website.
- Fill the details in the form after the readout the important instructions.
- Upload the photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form on the official portal and be careful.
NOTE: Candidate must check the latest notifications regularly on the portal.