UPSC Recruitment 2022: UPSC has released a notification for 45 Assis Editor, Sr. Lecturer & Others positions. The nominees who are waiting for the UOSC notification should review the instructions/guidelines carefully before applying. The UPSC has published the recruitment under advertisement 05/2022. The eligible nominees for the AE and other posts are able to submit the online applications until 31 March 2022. For further details related to the UPSC recruitment, go through the below article.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Posts Name||Assis Editor, Sr. Lecturer & Others|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.03.2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Assistant Editor/Telugu) – 01
- Scientist-B/Photographic Officer/Toxicology- 01
- Scientist-B/Toxicology – 01
- Technical Officer/Public Health Engg.- 04
- Driller-in-Charge – 03
- Deputy Director/Mines Safety/Mechanical – 23
- AEE-Assi. Executive Engineer/Electronics -03
- System Analyst – 06
- Sr. Lecturer/General Medicine- 01
- Sr. Lecturer/General Surgery- 01
- Sr. Lecturer/TB & Respiratory Diseases – 01
The nominees should have done graduation degree/engineering or master’s degree in the relevant field from the accridited Institute or university or college to apply for the UPSC recruitment.
Also, Check the Latest Notification INDIAN ARMY Recruitment 2022
The UPSC organization will organize a written examination and interview to recruit the AE and others.
The applying fee for UPSC recruitment for the Gen/OBC category is rupees 25, and for all others, including women, the fee is nil.
- For post number 2,5: The age must be below 30 years.
- For post number 1,3,4,7,8: The age must be below 35 years.
- For post number 6: The age must be below 40 years.
- For post number 9, 10, 11: The age must be below 50 years.
The selected nominnes for the AE and other posts will get attractive salary packange.
Go to the official website of UPSC for more details at @https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2022
Navigate to the official website of the UPSC and fill the online applications with information such as name, age, qualification, address, email id, phone number, identity proof, etc. Upload the asked docs/certificates/photo and signature. Submit the UPSC applying fee and applications before the last date.
Important Links to Follow for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: The apply mode is online for UPSC Recruitment 2022.