UPSC Recruitment: Here, a new job notification has been published by the Union Public Service Commission for all the job seekers to fill up their 782 vacant seats for the Civil Service Examination 2018. The candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply online by submitting online application form before the last date i.e. 6th March 2018. Other details like, educational details, age limit, salary, etc are mentioned in the article given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|Number of Posts||782|
|Last date of application||6th March 2018|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Union Public Service Commission
Name Of The Exam:Civil Services Examination
Number Of Posts:782
The candidates should possess degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
The candidates age should be in the range of 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2018. According to the government guidelines, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The desired candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary, Main Examination & Interview.
Good salary packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- through the online/ net banking/ by cash modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates.
The last date to apply for the online application is 6th March 2018. No online application form will be accepted after this date.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Instructions to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- The desirous candidates must have their email address and password.
- All the candidates have to visit the official website of the organisation.
- Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Choose the appropriate post for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory fields including your name, address, age, educational qualifications, etc.
- System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
- Pay fee and retain the details for login into part-II registration.
- Again Relogin by using Registration Id & date of birth.
- Upload the scan photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 6th March 2018.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for future references.
So this is all we’ve got about the recruitment of UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 782 Vacancies for the post of Civil Services Examination, and if you want to know everything in detail, then go through www.upsconline.nic.in.