UPPSC Recruitment: All the job seekers looking for a secured career are hereby informed that UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has advertised a job notification for hiring candidates on the various 200 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)/Range Forest Officer. If you want to see yourself hired on these posts then you need to apply online on the official site on or before 21/05/2020. To get more details about the vacancies open under this recruitment, you must read the complete article mentioned below.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)/Range Forest Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Last Date to Apply||21 May 2020|
UPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Registrar
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari
- District Audit Officer
- Goods Tax Officer
- District Programme Officer
- Excise Inspector
- District Probation Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
- Designated Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer
Last Date to Apply:
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 18/05/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/05/2020
- Candidates who are looking for the job should have done Graduation or Post-Graduation in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work, Commerce, Law from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview and written exams. The written exam will be conducted in two phases 1. Pre-exam 2. Main exam
Pay Scale: The pay scale will range between Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month OR Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- General/OBC category candidates will pay Rs.125 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-Sm candidates will pay Rs.65 as an application fee.
- PH candidates will pay Rs.25 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age criteria for the different Posts is 21 – 40 years. Further age relaxation will be offered by UPPSC Officials to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site uppsc.up.nic.in and read the guidelines for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with full attention to avoid any discrepancies regarding all your basic and personal details.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with a signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form timely and avoid a last-minute rush.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details about UPPSC Recruitment visit the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|