Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) has released a job advertisement for this year for the recruitment of Chief Engineer/GM, etc. under the Mass Rapid Transit System (Metro) in Kanpur and Agra cities where Metro projects have now been approved by Government of India. The department is looking for dynamic, experienced, and highly motivated professionals from Govt./Railways/Railway PSUs/Metro Companies, etc. The applications will be accepted online on or before16 November 2020.
UPMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Engineer/GM, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||16 November 2020.|
UPMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL)
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)/Addl. Chief Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Chief Engineer (S&T)/Addl. Chief Engineer (S&T): 02 Posts
- Chief Public Relations Office: 01 Post
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Chief SHE Manager/Addl. Chief SHE Manager: 01 Post
- Joint Chief Engineer (Safety)/Dy. Chief Engineer (Safety): 01 Post
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission has started and is to be done until 16 November 2020.
- Applicants seeking recruitment should have done a B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics/Electronics/Master Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized institution/board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the performance in the Personal Interview
- Post 1,2,3,4,5 – Rs.1,20,000 – Rs.2,80,000 per month
- Post 6 – Rs.90000 – Rs.240000 per month
Age criteria: The applicants should be a maximum or equal to 55 years of age for all posts except number 6. The maximum age limit for Post No.6 is maximum or equal to 45 years. The age will be counted from 31.10.2020
Official Website: https://www.lmrcl.com/
How To Apply For UPMRCL Recruitment Online-
- All the eligible and interested candidates should open the above-mentioned link and click on the Career section.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the Id proof, DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, NOC, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours in colored form and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit it before the last date on the official site of UPMRCL.
NOTE: The shortlisted applicants will be informed via email/post or message for interview dates and venues.