Union Public Service Commission Recruitment :- Union Public Service Commission invites online application forms for various posts issued by Indian Military Academy, Indian Navel Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. There are 414 vacancies for “UPSC Recruitment 2017” for which candidates have to get through Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non Technical Course). All the aspiring candidates must apply online from 09-08-2017 to 08-09-2017 after going through the vacancy details.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Various|
|Number of posts||414|
|Last Date of Application||09-08-2017 to 08-09-2017|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 414
No. of posts & their name :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th (DE) Course commencing in July 2018 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)] – 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F (P) Course – 32
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018 – 225
- Officers Training Academy Chennai- 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018 – 12
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed :
- Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy
- Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy
- Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy.
Age Limit : Candidates must be born between :
- 02-01-1994 and 01-01-1999 for Posts 1-3.
- 02-01-1993 and 01-01-1999 for Posts 4-5.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on applicant’s performance in Written Examination, Personal Interview and Personality Test.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay Rs. 200/- . However, there is no fee for female/ SC/ ST candidates.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Official Website : www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 09-08-2017
- Last date to apply online : 08-09-2017
- Last date for fee payment (by cash) : 07-09-2017
- Last date for fee payment (Online) : 08-09-2017
- Date of CDS Examination (II), 2017 : 19-11-2017 (Sunday)
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”, select the desired post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”
- Read the instructions carefully and enter all the relevant details.
- Pay the application fee. Save the generated Registration ID.
- Again login and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Attach all relevant documents as required along with the scanned photograph and scanned signatures.
- Fill up the online application form and click on “Submit”
- Download the online application form for future reference.
We have notified you about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for Various Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in for detailed information.