UIDAI (AADHAR Card) Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority Of India is an autonomous statutory authority set up under the Aadhaar and it has published an employment notification for this year. The department is looking for skilled and result-oriented aspirants to fill the 08 posts of Accountant, AAO, and Other. You can confirm your entry to this recruitment by submitting an offline application.
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, AAO, and Other|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||31 October 2022|
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Section Officer-02
- Assi Section Officer-01
- Sr Accounts Officer-01
- Private Secretary-02
- Assi Accounts Officer-01
Last Date to Apply: The last date for offline application form submission is 31 October 2022.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have been Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on
regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, or Personal Interview.
A good Salary Structure is provided.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants applying for this recruitment should be maximum or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates by UIDAI Officials.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Application Process For Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Offline-
- Register yourself on the official site mentioned above and download the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary fields and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Take a print out of the application form paste a passport-size photograph and sign the form.
- Attach all the documents asked by the department.
- Post it before the last date to UIDAI, Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, lC-461 V, Gomti Nagar, Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow, Pin Code-226010.
Important Links to Follow for UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Offline|
NOTE: To know more about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.