Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment: Unique Identification Authority Of India is an autonomous statutory authority set up under the Aadhaar and it has published an employment notification for this year. The department is looking for skilled and result oriented aspirants to fill the 07 posts of Accountant, Deputy Director, etc. You can confirm your entry to this recruitment by submitting an offline application.
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Deputy Director|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||15 September 2020|
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director – 01
- Section Officer – 03
- Assistant Section Officer – 02
- Accountant – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date for offline application form submission is 15 September 2020
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have been Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on
regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, and Personal Interview.
- Deputy Director – Salary will be according to Level 11
- Section Officer – Salary will be according to Level 08
- Assistant Section Officer – Salary will be according to Level 06
- Accountant – Salary will be according to Level 05
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants applying for this recruitment should be maximum or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates by UIDAI Officials.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Application Process For Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Offline-
- Register yourself on the official site mentioned above and download the application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Take a print out of the application form paste a passport size photograph and sign the form.
- Attach all the documents asked by the department.
- Post it before the last date to Assistant General Director, UIDAI, Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
NOTE: To know more about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.