Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) wants to fill its 09 Vacancies as are available on the various posts of Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and the Private Secretary. Interested candidate must submit the Offline application on the prescribed paper before the due date of application and i.e., 15th September 2019 and 31st of August 2019 for Post 1-5 and Post 6 respectively. For more details about the pay scale, application procedure, etc. check the below-mentioned details.
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||15th September & 31st of August 2019|
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 03
- Senior Officer – 01
- Assistant Section Officer – 02
- Private Secretary – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15th September & 31st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should read the details mentioned in the official notification to understand it clearly.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as specified below:
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- (Post 2-6)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th September 2019 for Post 1-5 and 07th May 2019 for Post 6.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant has to fill the details as required in the recruitment notification
- Attach the copies of the documents demanded and in last send the form to the below-given address. Dy. Director (Administration) Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, SCO-139-141, Chandigarh – 160017 Post – 1 to 5 OR ADG (Administration), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Block – V, 01st Floor, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006
NOTE: It is essential to be updated regularly.