TNPSC Recruitment 2019: We have an employment news for the candidates regarding the recruitment released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC has released the notification for the Comboined Engineering Services Exam 2019 through its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Desirous applicants may apply by filling the online application. A total of 475 seats will be filled by TNPSC on various posts. Application will be filled up to 28/06/2019. Read all the instructions carefully before applying for the vacancy.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Comboined Engineering Services Exam|
|Number of vacancies||475|
|Last Date to apply||28/06/2019|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – 10
- Assistant Engineer(Agriculture) – 93
- Assistant Engineer(Civil/Electrical) – 328
- Assistant Director – 26
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) – 03
- Junior Architect – 15
Last Date to Apply: 28/06/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Architecture from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of written exam and oral test.
Pay Scale:Applicants will be paid a monthly pay of Rs.56100/- Rs.177500/- (Post 1) and Rs.37700/- Rs.119500/- (Post 2) per month.
- General and OBC category applicants: Rs.200
- other candidates are exempted fully to pay.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-39 years (post 1), 18-30 years (all other posts) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Before applying online for the CESE 2019 it is advised to the candidates to check the official notification on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are allowed to apply through the link available on the same website.
- Form in the specified format has to be filled and submit it on or before the last date.
- Also, payment of fee has to be made on time i.e. before the last date.
- Hard Copy of the application form need not to sent to TNPSC but should be preserved safely for future use.
NOTE: Its all about the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for CES Exam 2019. For regular updates stay connected to us.