TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited the Online applications for 7030 Vacant posts of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, and Others. The interested candidate can submit an online application for there posts before their respective due dates which are specified below along other particulars including the age level, application fees and much more.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Combined Engineering Services Exam, Junior Scientific Officer|
|Number of vacancies||7030|
|Last Date to apply||Specified Below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Village Administrative Officer – 397
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security) – 2688
- Junior Assistant (Security) – 104
- Bill Collector – 34
- Field Surveyor – 509
- Draftsman – 74
- Typist – 1901
- Steno Typist (Grade-III) – 784
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – 10
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture Engineering) – 93
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 328
- Assistant Director – 26
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) – 03
- Junior Architect – 15
- Junior Scientific Officer – 64
Last Date to Apply:
- Post-1 to 8 – 14th July 2019
- Post-8 to 14 – 28th June 2019
- Post 15 – 22nd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desired to make an application must have the 10th and Govt. Technical Examination (Diploma in Commercial Practice/Shorthand/Typing, Diploma or Degree (Architecture)/Degree in Engineering, M.Sc (Forensic Science) with Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the deserving candidate will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Oral Test, Certificate Verification and Counselling.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Post 1-7 – Rs. 19500 to 62000/- per month
- Post 8 – Rs. 20600 to 65500/- per month
- Post 9 – Rs. 56100 to 177500/- per month
- Post 10-14 – Rs. 37700 to 119500/- per month
- Post 15 – Rs. 36900 to 116600/- per month
Application Fees: For all category candidate Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years (Post 1), 18-30 years (Post 2-8), 39 years (Post 9), 30 years (Post 10-14), less or equal 30 years (Post 15) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The details in the online application form must be filled by the candidate.
- Upload the documents with signature and photograph.
- After the payout of fees, submit the form on or before the due date.
NOTE: Candidate must have a regular visit on the website to get timely information.