Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank has invited online applications to be filled on www.drbtiruppur.net for filling 97 vacancies for various posts of Assistant/ Clerk. All of the candidates are required to apply for the recruitment and submit their applications by 10/03/2020.
Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2020|
Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant, Clerk-97
Educational Qualifications: Graduates in any stream can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required to make sure to qualify in a Personal Interview to be conducted by the organization as a part of the Selection process.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Application Fees: The fee to be paid by the candidates for applying for the recruitment is 250 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the rules and regulations only.
Official Website: www.drbtiruppur.net
Important Instructions to apply for Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to go to the official website of Tiruppur District Central Cooperative Bank i.e www.drbtiruppur.net.
- Click on the link for online application for recruitment in the careers section.
- Fill all of the details asked in the application form as per the academic records.
- After that, a passport size photo and signature of the candidate are to be uploaded in a specified size and format.
- The copies of the academic credentials of the candidate are to be uploaded in the same way.
- In the end, pay the fee and submit the form.
NOTE: All of the candidates are allowed to apply for the recruitment by 10/03/2020. No relaxation in terms of the last date will be given to any of the applicants.