Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Recruitment: THSTI has liberated a job recruitment vacancy for this year. It comes under the Department of Biotechnology and intends to recruit hardworking and skilled aspirants for the 06 posts of Data Entry Operator. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then you need to submit the applications on the official website mentioned below. No other means of application form will be entertained by the institute.
THSTI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2020|
THSTI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator – 06
- Data Entry Operator – Applicants applying for the post should have done Graduation in any field from a recognized college/university/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 10th May 2020 for the submission of the application form and the online application window is opened from 13th March 2020.
Selection Procedure: THSTI Officials will conduct a personal interview to check the knowledge of applicants.
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.29200 – Rs.92300 per month will be given to selected applicants.
- The unreserved category will pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
- No application fee is asked from SC/ST/Women/PwD candidates to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants seeking Data Entry Operator Post should be a maximum of 30 years and more relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://thsti.in
Important Instructions to apply for THSTI Limited Recruitment :
- To apply for this recruitment, you need a comprehensive CV containing all the details of qualifications and experience, distinctions, etc.
- The application form and mark sheets of 10th/Graduation, Experience certificates, id proofs, etc, should be in pdf format only.
- Also, keep your latest pp size photo and digital signature in jpeg or jpg format.
- Upload all the documents on the above mentioned official site before 10th May 2020.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment you need to visit the official site and for any query contact on email@example.com.