Thapar University Patiala Recruitment: In terms of the notice issued by Thapar University Patiala we are publishing this advertisement to inform you that the department has various vacancies open for this year. The department wants to recruit a Resident Medical Officer on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals. Retired doctors from government hospitals, private sectors, and armed forces can apply for this recruitment. This notification has all the major details regarding this recruitment so read it completely and applications will be accepted online.
Thapar University Patiala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Thapar University Patiala|
|Name of the Job||Resident Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Unknown|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2020|
Thapar University Patiala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Thapar University Patiala
Name of The Posts:
- Resident Medical Officer
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 20th April 2020 commencing from 9th April 2020.
- Resident Medical Officer – Applicants should have completed MBBS from a renowned medical college/university/institute.
- It would be desirable if applicants have completed MD in Medicine and Experience Minimum of 8 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on marks in qualifications and experience they hold.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay for Resident Medical Officers will be given.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the university to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the job seekers must be checked on the official website.
Official Website: http://www.thapar.edu
How To Apply For Thapar University Patiala Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official site of Thapar University Patiala and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form regarding the detail of name, marks scored, birth details, address proof, etc.
- Attach the documents demanded like Registration of PG / Diploma with Indian Medical Council, Marks lists of MBBS, Post Graduate Degree Certificate.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit the official site http://www.thapar.edu.