SVBP Meerut Recruitment: We have got information about recruitment rally on the behalf of SVBP Meerut which is decided to recruit the aspirants for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff. There are 15 vacant seat availability for which Individuals may apply before 17th March 2018. Individuals who want to apply they can check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for this recruitment process.The candidates are requested to check the necessary details about the vacancy in the article mentioned below.
SVBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology (SVBP)|
|Name of the Job||Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last day to apply||17th March 2018|
SVBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology (SVBP)
Name Of The Posts:Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff
Number Of Posts:15
- Director Agricultural Experiment Station-01
- Joint Director Research-01
- Director Extension-01
- Joint Director Extension-01
- Professor (Basic Sciences)-01
- Professor (Agriculture Extension)-01
- Professor (Horticulture)-01
- Professor (Agriculture Economics & Management)-01
- Professor (Agriculture Biotechnology)-02
- Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding)-01
- Associate Professor (Basic Sciences-Maths & Statistics)-02
- Associate Professor (Agriculture Economics & Management)-02
The candidates who are seeking for the job should hold PhD in any branch of Agriculture Sciences with consistently good record for post 1,3. PhD degree in any branch of Agriculture or allied Sciences for post 2,4. PhD degree in relevant subjects for post 5 to 12 with relevant experience.
The capable candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
All the desired candidates have to pay Rs 1500/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ ST) for teaching posts in the form of bank draft in favour of Comptroller, SVP university & technology, Meerut.
Attractive salary packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
The last date to receive online application is 17th March 2018.
Instructions to apply for SVBP Recruitment 2018:
- All the eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format.
- Attach two self addressed Envelope with stamp of Rs 41/-.
- Mention “Advt No. and Sr. No.of the post, name of the post applied for” on the envelope.
- Send it to the Registrar, SVP University, Meerut before the last date.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as SVBP Recruitment for 15 Teaching & non-Teaching Posts, if you wanted to know more please go to the official website for detailed information. We recommend you to stay tuned for further updates and also Share it with the needy one who is preparing for the government jobs in your groups.