Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Surat Municipal Corporation has advertised a job vacancy notice for this year. SMC is in search of a desirable and skilled and hard-working Specialist, Medical Officer, Sr Resident, Nurse, etc and invites applications offline. This is a contractual job and the last date is 10th July 2020. If you are interested in SMC recruitment then you can apply after going through all the details.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Specialist, Medical Officer, Sr Resident, Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||501|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist – 03
- Sr Resident – 26
- Medical Officer – 73
- Nurse – 324
- Ward Boy – 18
- Aya – 57
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for the job in SMC should have done 10th/12th/MBBS with one year of internship/ GNM/Diploma In Nursing from a Recognised University/Institute/Board authorized by the Indian Medical Council.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 10 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview for the Specialist, Medical Officer, Sr Resident, Nurse posts.
- Specialist – Rs.120000 per month
- Sr Resident – Rs.66000 per month
- Medical Officer – Rs.60000 per month
- Nurse – Rs.15000 per month
- Ward Boy – Rs.7500 per month
- Aya – Rs.7500 per month
Application Fees: The recruitment is on an urgent basis so no application fee is asked by Surat Municipal Corporation.
Age criteria: No updation regarding age criteria is given by SMC. Keep checking the below mentioned official site to get updation on the same.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment :
- Job opportunists need to go to suratmunicipal.gov.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment in Recruitment Section.
- Download and fill the application form by inputting all the details and also a photograph and take a print out on a high-quality paper for future reference.
- Also, sign the form and send it to Central Establishment (Recruitment) Department, SMC Head Office.
NOTE: To get more information about SMC recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.