Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Surat Municipal Corporation again has released the recruitment notice for medical aspirants. It needs staff for COVID Care Center, Dedicated COVID Health Center, COVID Hospital, etc. so due to that, it has announced job vacancies for this year. There are a total of 50 Posts Of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, etc which need to be filled by hardworking and dedicated professionals. For this recruitment, no application fee is demanded.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer, Lab Technician, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date to Apply||20 September 2020|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer – 25
- Lab Technician – 25
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists applying for various posts should have done B.SC/M.Sc/DMLT/MBBS from an accredited board/university/board.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment will be completed by conducting a written exam and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Medical Officer, the selected candidates will fetch a monthly salary of Rs.60000 per month.
- For the post of Lab Technician, the selected candidates will fetch a monthly salary of Rs.18000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by SMC.
Age criteria: Check the official site of Surat Municipal Corporation to know the age criteria for both posts.
Official Website: suratmunicipal.gov.in
Application Process For Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Online-
- If you are interested in this recruitment visit the official site from a PC or Laptop.
- Read the guidelines for filling the application form.
- Enter the complete information in all the fields.
- Attach all the documents in support of this recruitment as demanded by SMC.
- Upload the latest pp size photo and digital signature and submit the form.
NOTE: You keep an eye on the official website to know the dates of the interview and written examination.