Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Surat Municipal Corporation has released job vacancies for this year. The corporation intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Nurse, Ward Boy, Ayah” to fill up the 120 various posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Nurse, Ward Boy, Ayah|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Last Date to Apply||9th april/13th April/15th April|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts: Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Nurse – 50
- Ward Boy – 35
- Ayah – 35
Last Date to Apply: The important dates for this recruitment are 9th,13th and 15th April 2020 for respective posts. Interested candidates have to apply before these dates.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th/Diploma or Degree in Nursing from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- For the post of a nurse, job contenders will get Rs.9500 per month.
- For the other two posts, Rs.7500 per month will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
- For the post of a nurse, aspirants should be less than or equal to 35 years of age.
- For the other two posts, aspirants should be less than or equal to 33 years of age.
- Exemption in the age limit will be given to aspirants of the reserved category.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
How To Apply For Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job aspirants need to go to www.suratmunicipal.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form by registered post before the last date to the below-mentioned address New Standing Committee Room,3rd Floor, New aneksi Building, Mugalisara
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site