State Bank Of India Recruitment: Job seekers who are eligible and deserving and aspire to join State Bank of India, India’s leading public sector Bank as Circle Based Officer on the vacant 3850 seats are hereby invited to apply online on sbi.co.in to fill the application form on or before 16 August 2020. The recruitment is for Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, and Maharashtra. The criteria regarding the educational qualification and age structure are mentioned in this article.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Circle Based Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3850|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Bank Of India Recruitment:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Circle Based Officer – 3850
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16 August 2020 and the online submission starts from 27 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for the job at SBI should have done graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board and should hold relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and Shortlisting.
- An attractive pay of Rs.23700 – Rs.42020 per month will be given for Circle Based Officer Post.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be less than or equal to 30 years of age counted from 1-8–2020. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants by SBI Officials.
1. GEN/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
2. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM are exempted from payment of application fee.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Important Instructions To Apply For SBI Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to sbi.co.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment in Recruitment Section.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details and also attach a photograph and other documents including dob certificate, id proof, experience certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Upload your digital signature and pay the application fee.
- Enter the details of the same in the application form.
- Submit the form on the official site of SBI Bank.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official site from time to time to get more updates about this recruitment.