State Bank of India Recruitment Notice:– State Bank of India has released bumper vacancies for the upcoming year for the officer’s post. It has made a public announcement for the hiring of employees on the posts of Probationary Officer which are 2000 in number. The employment is on a full-time basis and any applicants who wish to have a Banking Career and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment after going through the detailed information mentioned below.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notice:
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officer|
|Number of posts||2000|
|Last Date of Application||04 December 2020|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000 Posts
- SC – 300
- ST – 150
- OBC – 540
- EWS – 200
- GEN – 810
Educational Qualifications: Interested job seekers submitting applications for the PO Post should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University/College.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01.04.2020 i.e. applicants must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990.
Selection Procedure: Objective Written Exam(Pre& Mains) will be conducted followed by a personal interview and Group Discussion for the selection of candidates.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates, the application fee is 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, the application fee is NIL.-
Salary: Rs 27,620 per month will be given for Probationary Officer Post.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Application Process for State Bank of India Online Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website of SBI and head to the careers section.
- Read the directions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all important documents as required by SBI and also the latest pp size photo and signature.
- Click the submit button and pay the application fee.
- You can get your application form print out at the latest by 19 December 2020.
- The preliminary exam is likely to be held on 31 December 2020 and 02, 04, and 05 January 2021.