Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications from interested Indian Citizens, both male and female, to fill up the Various Posts Of Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The notification was released on 6 November 2020 on the SSC’s official site, and the last date to send the application forms is 15 December 2020. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible after knowing all the details and paying the nonrefundable application fee.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||15 December 2020|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Last Date to Apply: The online application forms need to be submitted on the SSC site on or before 15 December 2020, while the online submission starts from 6 November 2020.
Educational Criteria: Aspirants who submit applications for this job should have done 12th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the overall performance, which will be evaluated through Computer Based Examination(Tier-I), Descriptive Paper(Tier-II), Skill Test(Tier-III).
- Post 1 – Rs. 19,900- Rs.63,200 per month
- Post 2,3,4 – Rs.29200 – Rs.92300 per month
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Female – NIL
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be of the age group 18 – 27 years counted from 1 January 2021. SSC Officials will relax the upper age limit for reserved category job aspirants.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
How To Apply For Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Online-
- You need to open the official site of SSC and move to the Career option.
- Enter all the complete information in the application form and attach the copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, citizenship certificate, address proof, etc.
- Also, attach the latest photograph of yours in colored form and sign the application form by uploading the digital signature.
- Pay the application fee only if you belong to the General or OBC category and then click on the submit button.
NOTE: The computer examination is likely to be held in April next year.