Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification advertising for recruitment of candidates against 4726 vacancies of Combined Higher Secondary Level across different departments of the Central Government of India. Those who are eligible and aspire to grab this opportunity can submit their application forms on www.ssc.nic.in. Submission of the applications can be done by 15/12/2020. Go through the details given below and apply for the recruitment.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass candidates are allowed to submit their applications for the recruitment for 4726 vacancies of Combined Higher Secondary Level.
Age Criteria: 18-27 years age limit has been specified as the eligible age limit. The candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category can claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the provisions of the central government.
Application Fee: A nominal application fee of Rupees 100 is to be paid by the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will get their selection confirmed will handsome remuneration per month as per the government rules.
Selection Procedure: The selection process is divided into 03 phases that include Tier 1 Exam and Tier 2 Exam followed by Tier 3 Skill Test.
Important Dates for the Recruitment:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15/12/2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 17/12/2020
- Last Date to Generate Challan for Offline Payment: 19/12/2020
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 21/12/2020
- Exam Date (Tier 1): 12/04/2021 to 27/04/2021
- Exam Date (Tier 2): Will be Disclosed
Important Details Regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment-
Staff Selection Commission will accept the recruitment applications till 15/12/2020. Late submission will not be allowed in any case and at any cost.
How To Apply Online For SSC CHSL Recruitment-
- Go to www.ssc.nic.in, the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- In the recruitment section, click on the link for SSC CHSL Recruitment.
- You will be directed to the online application link.
- Click on the link which will open a new window of the application form.
- Fill in all the details and pay the fee applicable.
- Upload the credentials required.
- Do not forget to submit the application form by the last date.