South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank is inviting online applications from skilled and capable candidates to apply for recruitment on the 29 vacancies for the various posts of Officer,Executive and Probationary Managers.The Applicants have the opportunity to apply online on www.southindianbank.com till 18th May 2019. The information and instructions considered must to be followed during the recruitment process is given in the following description and must be read by the candidates once.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Officer,Executive and Probationary Managers|
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Last Date to apply||18th May 2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of The Posts:
- Officer/Executive (Forex and Treasury-Scale III-VI)-05
- Probationary Manager and Probationary Senior Manager(IT)-14
- Officer/Executive (Credit-Scale IV,V)-10
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Graduation in respective field from an accredited board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Technical Interview with the candidate will only decide about the final selection of a candidate.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid an attractive salary of 31705-45950/- Rupees, 42020-51490/- Rupees per month.
Application Fees: General and OBC candidates will be charged an application fee of Rupees 800/- while the fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is 200 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of a candidate must be as per the post they are applying for and as prescribed by the organization post scale wise.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants after reading all the above recruitment related information need to log on to the official website and fill their applications online.
- The candidates need to first get their passport size and signature ready in the specified size and format as required to be uploaded on the official website.
- The fee is to be paid online followed by final submission of application.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more such recruitment related articles and updates about current recruitment in future.