South Central Railway Recruitment: South Central Railway has released a job advertisement for this year for the engagement of the Para-Medical Staff. The Railways invites applications via Whatsapp/Email from interested former Government Medical Officers to fill up the 204 posts of Hospital Attendant, GDMO Doctors, etc. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
South Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Hospital Attendant, GDMO Doctors, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2020|
South Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Doctors – 09
- GDMO Doctors – 34
- Nursing Superintendent – 77
- Lab Assistant – 07
- Hospital Attendant – 77
Last Date to Apply: The last date for final submission of online application form is 15th April 2020.
- Specialist Doctors – Applicants should have completed MBBS and PG in General Medicine.
- GDMO Doctors – Applicants should have completed MBBS along with an internship.
- Nursing Superintendent – Applicants should have done 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing) from a renowned board/university.
- Lab Assistant – Applicants should have done l0+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Hospital Attendant – Candidates should have done 10th std from a recognized institution or board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in Personal Interview.
- Specialist Doctors – Rs.95000 per month
- GDMO Doctors – Rs.75000 per month
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs.44900 per month
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21700 per month
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000 per month
Application Fees: Check the official notification of SCR to know this structure.
- Specialist Doctors – Maximum age 54 years
- GDMO Doctors – Maximum age 54 years
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 – 54 years
- Lab Assistant – 18 – 54 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 – 54 years
Official Website: scr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For South Central Railway Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed on these various posts then you need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, ‘No Objection Certificate’ etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or you can Whatsapp on 9701370624 before the last date.
NOTE: The online telephonic interview will start on 18th April 2020.